What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
The easiest and most efficient way to learn how to pass the CPC exam
- Common Anatomy Terminology Handouts, Common Medical Terminology Prefix, Root Word, and Suffix Handouts included
- Stop doing what isn’t working and ace the CPC exam
- Get the CPC Practice Exam – Fully updated in 2013
- 150 Question CPC Practice Test inside
- Instantly accessible after purchase
- With Answer Key and Full Rationale
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. 2013 CPC Practice Exam scores 72.18/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.medicalbillingandmedicalcoding.com/cpcpracticeexam.html, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $37.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: medicalbillingandmedicalcoding.com you’ll also be taken through to medicalbillingandmedicalcoding.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)